Saturday, September 13, 2008

Meet baby M

I had a great session with adorable baby M. She was soooo good and pretty much slept through the entire session...she just made my job easy :) I had a very hard time picking the images for the sneak peek. I love them all!

Mom & dad - I hope you love them too...and get some sleep soon!

newborn baby girl

I just love tiny details, like hands and ears...
newborn baby girl

Grandpa will be proud of this, his beaver fur gift displayed (it's the softest thing ever)...
newborn baby girl

OK, so I lied, she did wake up for a few minutes, and showed me her pretty eyes...
newborn baby girl

...and back to sleep she went...
newborn baby girl

I love the double chin...
newborn baby girl

all bundled up...
newborn baby girl

in daddy's hands...
newborn baby girl

sweet times...
newborn baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment