Saturday, August 30, 2008

coming soon...

Coming soon...lots of changes! I have been working on re-doing all my galleries on the website, moving this blog to my domain, and re-vamping everything. I will be adding some packages soon - since everyone seems to ask for them :) It's been taking many more hours than I anticipated, but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!

With the updates there will be a price increase coming up, so if you are planning to book a session, hurry and book now to take advantage of the current prices!

Fall mini sessions and a contest are in the works. I will announce more on that when I officially "launch" my new blog, so stay tuned!

On a personal note, my baby will start preschool next week. Sigh. Time has just flown by!

No comments:

Post a Comment